Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (671/1988) > >>

blue_eyes:
I am going to take a really good guess at what "helicopter flapping" is. 
Helicopters, when they are overloaded - you see it in war movies where medivac is taking place and the helicopter is in fact, overloaded, and all it can do is get a few feet above the ground.  The pilot tries and tries again until finally (only in the movies) does the helicopter take off....just a few feet off the ground, of course. 
I could be so seriously wrong with that description, but, hey..... ::)

allikat:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 03, 2009, 13:34 ---never said i'd do that Loriann but............ ;D

--- End quote ---
helicopter flapping....can't wait Barb  :P

debc52:
Thanks, Bev. That website is wonderful - informative, scary, the whole bit. I just read a little and will go back and read lots more once I have torn myself away from the fledge watch. It is so sad to see that she died this year. So young!

On the "crazy" post - thanks for all the reassurance and support, gang! :D

bccs:
never said i'd do that Loriann but............ ;D

Loriann:
"Helicopter flapping"   Explain, please. 

watch at 2.. you'll see Barb down below doing her best immitation..  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version