Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (670/1988) > >>

Loriann:
FLASH THE CAMERA !   ;D  it will give eye spy something to look for on the tapes..

eagle63_1999:
Not me, I don't want you to hurt yourself Bccs.  Stand by the divide sign there in the middle of the street and just wave  :D

bccs:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 03, 2009, 13:44 ---
--- Quote from: bccs on July 03, 2009, 13:34 ---never said i'd do that Loriann but............ ;D

--- End quote ---

since when do you TELL us what you are going to do.. i just assumed given your previous antics , that it was a given that you'd do something to entertain us.. lol..



--- End quote ---
Well I considered the old standard - mooning - but for sure I'd get arrested, or accosted. :D

bccs:

--- Quote from: blue_eyes on July 03, 2009, 13:43 ---I am going to take a really good guess at what "helicopter flapping" is. 
Helicopters, when they are overloaded - you see it in war movies where medivac is taking place and the helicopter is in fact, overloaded, and all it can do is get a few feet above the ground.  The pilot tries and tries again until finally (only in the movies) does the helicopter take off....just a few feet off the ground, of course. 
I could be so seriously wrong with that description, but, hey..... ::)

--- End quote ---

YA ALL WANT ME TO DO THAT???????????????

Loriann:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 03, 2009, 13:34 ---never said i'd do that Loriann but............ ;D

--- End quote ---

since when do you TELL us what you are going to do.. i just assumed given your previous antics , that it was a given that you'd do something to entertain us.. lol..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version