Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (669/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
She did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao I waved back at Bccs too lmao

allikat:
WOO HOO...she did it
Hope ya'll waved at Bccs!!!!! 
That was great!!!!
 :-* back at ya Barb!! ;D

jadoo:
...LOL!!!...there she is, blowing us kisses!!!

jadoo:

--- Quote from: nibs on July 03, 2009, 13:51 ---


--- End quote ---
Well I considered the old standard - mooning - but for sure I'd get arrested, or accosted. :D

[/quote]

Well, if the chicks don't fledge..that sure would be excitment for the day!

That must be an example of "heli-flapping"..one chick trying to get off the ground holding a leftover wing.
[/quote]

...clever chick, thinking ahead..."not only do I have to fly like Dad, I have to be able to carry my food, too!"

nibs:


[/quote]
Well I considered the old standard - mooning - but for sure I'd get arrested, or accosted. :D

[/quote]

Well, if the chicks don't fledge..that sure would be excitment for the day!

That must be an example of "heli-flapping"..one chick trying to get off the ground holding a leftover wing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version