Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (668/1988) > >>

willmax11:
 Yep, sauntered out to the middle of the street, plunked down her bag and
 made the trip around the world! An audience of ..........  LOL

RCF:
Hi bccs  I saw you wave. I waved back ( not that you would see me).  LOL ;D

jadoo:
...i knew it was her when she first walked on stage - such a purposeful stride...

Saoirse:
2 pm on the nose -- and there she is, bccs waving at the world, even throwing kisses! Way to go, bccs -- I'm sitting here in the office, just further down Portage, waving back at the screen (hope my boss doesn't walk in . . . ). . .

nibs:
 ;D  YEAH bccs...you are awsome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version