Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (659/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
Funny, eh? Princess and Trey have been such good parents, especially when the chicks were so young. Now, it's almost as if they just check in on them once in awhile, but they're really on their own. I guess that's how it's supposed to be.  :-\

bccs:
All three present. Only one on the edge. Kinda cute, he did the flap, moved on up the edge, looked like he was dancing.  :)

bev.:
Well I will lave cam up and check it as often as I can before I go out.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---where is #3???
What did I misss?/
--- End quote ---
No. 3 is on the front corner ledge, I think, bev. But I'm telling you, all that hopping and flapping is making me think that the time is growing closer and closer! :o Nice little poem, by the way! ;)

bev.:
I see him now.

We could even get some catchy music. I have a tune in my head. ::) ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version