Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (657/1988) > >>

BirdLover:
EEUUWW

bot, Like that shot that bev. put up.  Thanks bev.

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 03, 2009, 17:03 ---
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 03, 2009, 16:58 ---Interesting video clips available.  Send me your Email address via pm and I will share with you ( don't tell Barb ) :o

--- End quote ---
do that and yur one dude in huge kak.......bugger. ;D ;D :-*

--- End quote ---
You mean worse than this infection you gave me...itch itch itch oooze  :-X

dupre501:
I'm from Winnipeg and I like being western folk.

Imagine my suprise when I visited a friend in Prince George and her friends said "Oh, your from out east". :o

ballywing:
Yikes, what happened to the days where they were so small and white - and hid under the 'Awning' - seems like just last week!!!  :o

carly:
I know, they are just adorable..no matter what stage they are in..I love them all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version