Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (653/1988) > >>

carly:
He looks like a drunk falcon!  :o  The one flapping now  :P

Saoirse:
Hmmm . . . I'd pick lobster ahead of the poor carcass that Bro is tearing away at right now . . . he's seriously working on this one while other brother and sister just perch and watch.

allikat:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 03, 2009, 18:15 ---I am on my way out to eat a lobster feast.
BOT I think that is  what  one of the kids is having right  now  ;D ;D

--- End quote ---
Have fun Bev...enjoy the lobster!

bev.:
I am on my way out to eat a lobster feast.
BOT I think that is  what  one of the kids is having right  now  ;D ;D

allikat:
Thanks Bev. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version