Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (650/1988) > >>

Jo:
Is that someone laying down & having a snooze up on Trey's Point? And I thought the flapping while walking on the ledge was hard on the old heart.

allikat:

--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 03, 2009, 19:29 --- Sure, go ahead and lie down on the point with your tail sticking out!!!
 It won't bother anyone. NOT!

--- End quote ---
Well written willmax.....

willmax11:
 Sure, go ahead and lie down on the point with your tail sticking out!!!
 It won't bother anyone. NOT!

des:
Ah fine - all there.  I really need to count to 50 before worrying.  Or I could just blog away panicking and reassuring myself within minutes.  Going outside - can't take the pressure.

des:
saw only 2, checked posts then back - now 1 - I'm sure it's camera work as there are close -ups going on , but right , eh? just camera angles?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version