Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (648/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
One on the drain cover, two on the ledge corner, contemplating life and fledging, all is well, for now! :)

gramma:
Didn't see the "poop" shot.....maybe it was just "sis" preening.  I noticed that whenever she flaps her wings etc there is always a shower of white fluff.  Just wish that one of the brothers would quit tight rope walking from one end of the ledge to the other.

nibs:
I don't like it when they get so close to eachother on the ledge..afraid one will knock the other off... :o

Did anyone else just see that? Was that a poop shot from above? hit the poor chick!

nibs:

--- Quote from: debc52 on July 03, 2009, 20:31 ---Sometimes when I see them sitting so still like that I think how boring that must be and then I remember that I have spent a very large portion of today sitting on my a** watching them and haven't been bored at all! ::)

--- End quote ---

LOL...never thought of it that way, but so true ;)

All three must be tired out, they all seem to be pretty much winding down from their busy day of wing flapping.

debc52:
Sometimes when I see them sitting so still like that I think how boring that must be and then I remember that I have spent a very large portion of today sitting on my a** watching them and haven't been bored at all! ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version