Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (642/1988) > >>

Three:
I'm looking at the brother and sister sitting on the ledge currently and am now more inclined to think it make have been the bigger of the two brothers that took flight first. Carly, what do you think since you were looking directly at events when they unfolded?

willmax11:

--- Quote from: carly on July 04, 2009, 06:10 ---Yes it's eastern time, sorry should have said so..I was excited  :P

--- End quote ---
That's perfectly fine. Good spotting!
 I wonder how long we will have to wait for an arrival report.

carly:
Yes it's eastern time, sorry should have said so..I was excited  :P

carly:
I know I hate the refresh..lol!  It was a good strong take off and he had good height...fingers crossed!  The food will keep these 2 busy while they focus on the little fledger!!

willmax11:

--- Quote from: carly on July 04, 2009, 06:02 ---Lift off at 6:57 am straight out from the corner!  :o  Another one running up and down the ledge edge flapping ....  Parent comes in with food and big sis and male jump on it, big sis wins the draw.  Brother chases parent off the ledge.

--- End quote ---

 I take it that is eastern time? TPC was right on for the start of the Fledge watch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version