Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
willmax11:
Let's hope he has landed on a lower window ledge and is being cared for by the
parents.
Three:
Seems we pretty much saw and did the exact same thing, though I was only half seeing because my chick needed some attention. Saw the food drop off and the tussle, recounted the heads, zoomed in on the ledge, and scrubbed back through the video, but the video timeline was reset with the refresh and I couldn't re-watch (with both eyes) the flight.
carly:
Honestly, I'm not sure. They had all been flapping like crazy and then they stopped and then suddenly the male that was standing right on the very corner where the 'v' is just took flight...no pre-flapping, just lifter his wings and pushed off and sailed off...I was gob-smacked (as my British friends would say). And I thought, did he just go? Did I blink and an adult came in? Did a quick head count...only 2 heads, nope it was him!! I'm only half way through coffee one so I'm lucky I even saw that ...lol ::)
Three:
* may have been
Can't brain before two coffees. :P
Moonstar:
Has anyone contacted Tracy about the first fledge?
I believe the ones on fledge watch have a contact number.
Hope he is safe where ever he is.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version