Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
willmax11:
I notice Tracy has not posted since thurs. evening. I hope her
ankle is o.k.
Moonstar:
I think I read some where in the forum that if a chick needed to be re-released they would do it from the west nest box.
It is high and has easy access for Tracy.
Boy the female has really been doing some serious wing flapping the last little while. She has such a wide wing span.
The male is just sitting in the far bottom corner watching.
carly:
I don't think they would return them to the ledge in any case. Even if they had the funds for a swing stage, the sight of it would frighten the two remaining young and they'd panic and take off before they were ready. Which would be a bad situation all around.
willmax11:
That's what I meant, just had not heard any info on that plan.
TPC said that they would not be renting the swing again this year.
Three:
I think any that require R&R chicks would necessarily need to be returned to the penthouse as the ledge is - effectively - inaccessible without a lot of planning and money to get a swing stage setup and operating.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version