Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (639/1988) > >>

skypilot:
Hunger may do it.  Big sister seems to have the corner on food scraps.  Then, again, there isn't much food anyway, big sister isn't mantling over the scraps.

skypilot:
The notes under the camera say one of the males took off already, and I only see two "chicks."  Now the second male is moving along the ledge, like he would like to slip the surly bonds of earth.

willmax11:
 Bro #2 cruising down the runway.
 
 http://cid-c5f3e823261b752b.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Wpg.%20Peregrine%20Falcons/Fullscreen%20capture%2070409%2071255%20AM.jpg

gramma:
Happy 4th of July to all our American friends.  Hope you and your families have a wonderful day.  Our first babe fledged while I was getting my first cup of coffee.  I hope he's ok and landed on a ledge somewhere safe and not in the middle of the street.  Thought for a few minutes that his brother was going to join him.  Reminded me of a jet getting ready for take-off.  He was running up and down the ledge with wings a flapping.  He is now at 6 o'clock and his sister is sleeing just north of him. All is calm for the moment.

carly:

--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 04, 2009, 07:01 --- I notice Tracy has not posted since thurs. evening. I hope her
 ankle is o.k.

--- End quote ---

She hurt her ankle??  I must have missed that, there were so many posts to go through.  I hope she's okay as well.  No doubt just busy between the Brandon banding and trying to coordinate Fledge Watch.  It's really a crazy time for her.  Hopefully she's sitting in a chair down there giving directions while bccs and the others bring her coffee  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version