Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (638/1988) > >>

Marie:
Missed the first flight :(   was watching for a long time too!!!!    Hope he is safe..waiting for reports from the fledge watchers on the ground

willmax11:

--- Quote from: gramma on July 04, 2009, 07:58 ---I'm getting a little concerned....has anyone seen or heard anything of our first pilot.  I don't live very far so I took a bike ride downtown (figured it would be safer than in a car) and had a look see.  Couldn'd spot him anywhere.



--- End quote ---
He may be on a rooftop or window ledge. Easier to watch for the parents as
 they will be attracted by his cries for help.
 
 Was there any sign of the fledge watchers that were supposed to be there
 starting this morning? Maybe they are looking after him elsewhere.

gramma:
I'm getting a little concerned....has anyone seen or heard anything of our first pilot.  I don't live very far so I took a bike ride downtown (figured it would be safer than in a car) and had a look see.  Couldn'd spot him anywhere.

RCF:
Oh my I missed the liftoff  :(  I hope he is okay

willmax11:
skypilot;
 We live at the bottom of an ocean of air but they get to "swim" in it while
 we stay on the ground.
 How excited they must feel, even though they can't see what is holding them
 up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version