Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (637/1988) > >>

gramma:
Oops. ::)..see the time has corrected itself.

carly:
bccs I just pm'd you, sorry I'm getting ready to go down to my site to check on my possibly cheating male!

willmax11:

--- Quote from: Rose on July 04, 2009, 08:05 ---missed by 3 minutes!! :(

--- End quote ---

 Same here! I was reading about the banding at Edmonton. Had been online since 4:50. LOL

gramma:
There weren't many people around at 715 on a Saturday morning.  I didn't see anyone that I thought could be a fledge watcher.  Checked the sky for mum and dad.  Couldn't spot them either.  Maybe that's a good sign. (By the way...it's 806 in Winnipeg not 706)

Rose:
missed by 3 minutes!! :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version