Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (636/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
0815 hrs (local) - Dennis confirms first fledge at 0735 hrs (local) this morning.  Watching chick now on corner of Paris Building all looks perfect.  No wind to speak of.  Other two chicks umimpressed.

RCF:
YAY  He's okay  ;D

skypilot:
Who is this that the camera focused on?

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Lift off at 6:57 am straight out from the corner
--- End quote ---
Awwww! I missed lift off! :'( Ah! There he is!  :P Thanks a whole big bunch for relocating the camera, Eye Spy! :-*

willmax11:

--- Quote from: gramma on July 04, 2009, 08:07 ---There weren't many people around at 715 on a Saturday morning.  I didn't see anyone that I thought could be a fledge watcher.  Checked the sky for mum and dad.  Couldn't spot them either.  Maybe that's a good sign. (By the way...it's 806 in Winnipeg not 706)

--- End quote ---
It's good that you cared enough to get on your bike and go down there to
 check up. Thumbs up for you!

 I wanted to do the same thing but live in Lockport.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version