Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
des:
Oops (not a good word here I guess) ledge sleeper is back to snoozing - just another day... quite the resting place even for a bird
des:
Looks like the ledge napper is waking up...wonder what will be next!!!!
And what the parents are up to while all this is happening???
carly:
Happy to see the little guy had a successful first flight! TPC, hope your leg is okay, good luck today!
I'm out now to go to my site and see what is going on with our resident male! I'll look forward to seeing what I missed later on today!
Have a good day everyone and Happy Fourth of July to all our American friends and of course to our beautiful mom Princess :D
2kawaii:
--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 08:29 ---Thanks for the photo, 2kawaii! ;D
--- End quote ---
Well everyone was wonder where he was (me included) and I came back with my toast just as Tracy was focusing in on him, so took a screen grab for anyone wo missed it. :)
2kawaii:
Naptime. Nothing like sleeping on the ledge. Don't roll over!
Think the ledge napper will be the next to fledge. :) :(
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version