Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (628/1988) > >>

nibs:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on July 04, 2009, 09:26 ---Which one is the Paris biuilding?

--- End quote ---

Geez, sleep in on my day off and miss all the action! Glad to hear our first fledger is alright.

Thanks for asking..I was wondering also.

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 04, 2009, 09:18 ---0913 hrs (local)
Bccs is downtown watching from Portage, I'm headed down with my laptop in case I can get access and continue to play with the camera.  At the moment the camera is set up to see both the nest ledge (all of it so you can count the remaining chicks) and the corner of the Paris Building which is the most common place for thise chicks to go when they fledge - 1996, 2006 and so far this year.  



--- End quote ---


Believe the Paris building is the one on the far right.  Trey was sitting on the top corner there earlier defeathering the latest meal.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Hot Shot has, it looks like, dropped down behind the ornamental cornice along the front edge of the Paris Building - Trey was feeding him - makes it hard to view the details with the webcam I'm afraid.

--- End quote ---
Well, at least we know he has been located, even if we can't see him! :P

RCF:
Which one is the Paris biuilding?

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---After seeing the nest from this angle...didn't realize it was so open to the elements...Yikes
--- End quote ---
Yes, Marie. And look at all the glass windows across the street on the Wordsworth Bldg.! I'm wondering if there's a possibility of one of them seeing it's reflection and flying into a window, like has happened with other birds at my house?! ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version