Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
gramma:
Glad to hear all is well (even though I can't see our little fellow) and that our chick is safe and sound. Boy does #2 son ever look like Trey sitting on the point.
RCF:
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick ---Paris Building is on the right hand side of your screen - tall grey building that I can only catch a corner of without losing the nestledge. It is the one with all the cherubs and decorative architecture on it ...
--- End quote ---
Thank you Tracy
Kinderchick:
--- Quote ---Paris Building is on the right hand side of your screen - tall grey building that I can only catch a corner of without losing the nestledge. It is the one with all the cherubs and decorative architecture on it ...
--- End quote ---
Nope, seems I was incorrect, nibs. Close, but no cigar! :P Sorry about that! I was relying on my husband's info. ::) Check out the links that TPC has posted.
moka:
Thank you everyone for all the information.
Happy 4th to Princess and all the other Americans on this blog.
Good luck little one!
Saoirse:
--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 09:32 ---The tall glass building on the corner is the Wordsworth Bldg
--- End quote ---
I think the tall glass one is actually the Kensington Building (Wordsworth is on Broadway, kitty corner from the Leg Bldg).
Can't believe I missed the first fledge, but it's a huge relief to know that the chick managed his first flight without mishap. I'm glued to the computer screen now, but would be quite happy to see the other two wait a day or so.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version