Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (625/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 09:32 ---
--- Quote ---Which one is the Paris biuilding?
--- End quote ---
The tall glass building on the corner is the Wordsworth Bldg., to the right of that bldg., there's a shorter one (can't remember the name), to the right of that is the Paris Bldg. (a little taller) and to the right of that is the Birks Bldg., where bccs works. At least, that's what I think. Sure hope I'm right. ;)

--- End quote ---

Close but not quite  - left to right from the glass one on the corner to the edge fo the right side of the screen = Kennsington Building, then I can't remember the shortest one now either, then Avenue Building I believe, then the Paris Building

nibs:
TPC....do you have a place that gives you height advantage that allows you to see the top of the Paris building?

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---I think the tall glass one is actually the Kensington Building (Wordsworth is on Broadway, kitty corner from the Leg Bldg).

--- End quote ---
Thanks Soairse! I was relying on my husband's info, who used to be a courrier in the downtown! :P Won't ask him again! ::)

willmax11:
 Woodlands radar is showing precip moving through the south end of
 Lake Wpg. but lesser for wpg.

nibs:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 09:38 ---
--- Quote ---Paris Building is on the right hand side of your screen - tall grey building that I can only catch a corner of without losing the nestledge.  It is the one with all the cherubs and decorative architecture on it ...

--- End quote ---
Nope, seems I was incorrect, nibs. Close, but no cigar!  :P Sorry about that! I was relying on my husband's info. ::) Check out the links that TPC has posted.

--- End quote ---

no prob...saw TPCs' post after....this is too much stress to handle....I soo don't like this time of year!

Wow..thats a pretty good distance for a flight! or it appears that way on camera.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version