Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (624/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
Sorry about posting incorrect names and locations of buildings, TPC! ::) And thanks for the links to the Radisson and downtown buildings. Took a look and think I have it staight now! :P

nibs:
nice zoom in..thanks, now I know what it really looks like.
I am so thinking holidays next year are going to be in Winnipeg so I can experience this in real life instead of through a camera.

Saoirse:
In that latest close-up of the Paris Building, was that Trey at the very end? If not, are he and Princess still nearby?

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: nibs on July 04, 2009, 09:49 ---TPC....do you have a place that gives you height advantage that allows you to see the top of the Paris building?

--- End quote ---

Just the roof of the Radisson and then I only have a view of the east side of the Hotel, nothing to the west, so that will be on-the-ground ....

willmax11:

--- Quote from: nibs on July 04, 2009, 09:49 ---TPC....do you have a place that gives you height advantage that allows you to see the top of the Paris building?

--- End quote ---
Just guessing but the Radisson is the tallest in the area and Tracy should have
 access as that is where the Penthouse area is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version