Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (622/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---This is like the first launch of the Mercury astronauts. LOL
--- End quote ---
Yes, willmax! Good analogy! ;D (lol) I need to leave my computer for a few minutes (nature calls!) Sure hope I don't miss anything really exciting!

allikat:
Wonderful news....Hope all is well.

Great day to Fledge...the wind is currently W 11 km/h

Loriann:
sounds like you all have an exciting day ahead of you !  thanks to the 'watchers' and to everyone who is there, making sure everyone is safe and accounted for.. You go Hot Shot !     fly and be safe.

Hi Barb !.   don't forget to breathe !  

bev.:
I am going to read the rest of the posts but is our precious on one of those buildings??
I am not surprised after yesterday that one fledged today. Day 39. good time
I would not be surprised to see number 2 go  also but let us hope tomorrow so the female has company and odes not fledge too soon.

too much lobster last night.

gramma:
Well you guys...keep watching.  I can't keep running the vacum cleaner and pretending that I'm actually working upstairs. I'll check in whenever I can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version