Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (621/1988) > >>

Loriann:
barb's there......   not breathing but she's there ! 

willmax11:

--- Quote from: carly on July 04, 2009, 06:02 ---Lift off at 6:57 am straight out from the corner!  :o  Another one running up and down the ledge edge flapping ....  Parent comes in immediately with food and big sis and male jump on it, big sis wins the draw.  Brother chases parent off the ledge.

--- End quote ---

 Carly was the first posting about the fledge. 05:57 CDT

allikat:
I wonder how Barb's doing..

TPC...I believe she is downtown this morning...on lookout

ballywing:
Well that's what I get for sleeping in!!!  :( - Strange cam view and lots of phanatics online, 8 pages of posts on a Saturday morning were excellent clues as to a fledge going on!! - Soooooooooooooo glad the little guy did well!!!! I can NOT believe this is happening so fast, sheesh - they were just HATCHED 5 minutes ago!!!  :o

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Well you guys...keep watching.  I can't keep running the vacum cleaner and pretending that I'm actually working upstairs. I'll check in whenever I can.
--- End quote ---
I hear ya, gramma! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version