Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (620/1988) > >>

Loriann:
"" sometimes i feel like, somebody's watching me "......  ( keep yer curtains closed if you are downtown, cause we're all watching)  nice camera work who ever is zooooming us on a tour of down town !  whoo ooooooo 

allikat:
Ah...perfect.  Thanks Kinderchick for that update. 
Oooohh, this is so exciting!!

RCF:
Food delivery I think there is a tug a war going on  :)

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---I wonder how Barb's doing..
--- End quote ---
If you read the earlier posts, allikat, you'll see that TPC relocated the camera temporarily, so we could all see bccs talking to TPC on her cell! I think bccs has been running around down there since the very wee hours of the morning! ;D

allikat:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 04, 2009, 10:23 ---barb's there......   not breathing but she's there ! 

--- End quote ---
I thought so....good to have her on lookout!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version