Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (615/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 04, 2009, 10:49 ---
--- Quote from: Loriann on July 04, 2009, 10:42 ---eye spy has his hands on the stick.   :o  thank you for the visual.   ;D

--- End quote ---
My Gawd Woman !!  Is there no man in your life.....

--- End quote ---

Yes, his name is Trey ....  ::)

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 04, 2009, 10:42 ---eye spy has his hands on the stick.   :o  thank you for the visual.   ;D

--- End quote ---
My Gawd Woman !!  Is there no man in your life.....

The Peregrine Chick:
Finished what I needed to do here, so actually heading downtown shortly.  Bccs is on-duty and everyone is behaving themselves for the moment.  Larry will be around for a bit to play with the camera if needs be and I will have access through the controls at the Hotel.  Dennis was the one downtown at 0530 hrs (local) this morning, he had one of his "feelings" and off he went!  

If anyone is coming down to take a look, if you can't immediately see us/me, wait a bit, we might moving around to get better angles on things or I might be in the Hotel.  You can call me on the project line (its on the website folks) if you need to get hold of me - it has a voicemail, so if I can't pick up right away leave yer message and I'll call you back if you need me to.

Will get back online as I can today ... oh for Pchemist's crackberry now ...

nibs:
It appears our watchers have gathered on the street, hope they can give us an update.

debc52:
EyeSpy - white overhang on glass building! :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version