Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (613/1988) > >>

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: nibs on July 04, 2009, 10:58 ---is that mom or dad we are seeing?

--- End quote ---
Where ?

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---hopefully the birdies have a snooze so barb and tracy can go to the bathroom . lol.
--- End quote ---
Loriann, it took me almost an hour to leave my computer, from the time I announced a "nature call"! (lol) ;)

nibs:
is that mom or dad we are seeing?

Loriann:
LOL if only.....  still trying to get my two to listen to me, 200 lbs of German Shepherds, look at me like i'm speaking a different language..... lol

hopefully the birdies have a snooze so barb and tracy can go to the bathroom . lol.

bev.:
The female is sure getting rid of fluff now.
Gorgeous


I have a few shots of yellow shirt man and friends. I will post later if allowed

I am getting S-- now for not being ready so I best go . see ya later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version