Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Eye-spy:
--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 11:05 ---Was the guy with the white hat that you zoomed in on a few minutes ago one of our "fledge watchers", EyeSpy? Maybe Dennis? I don't think the others on the bench were, or were they? ???
--- End quote ---
Thought maybe the crew was using the bus bench to watch the ledge, turns out they are just plain old bus passengers.....I thought it was our bench......gotta put up a sign
gramma:
Thanks....for a minute I thought it might be our fledge. The close-ups are great. Thanks... :-* Kinderchick....for your information I FINISHED the vacuuming. I have a few minutes now as my husband has gone out to run a few errands. He'll never notice that the dusting isn't finished. I'll pretend that I was hard at twork for the entire time that he was gone. ::)
nibs:
--- Quote from: allikat on July 04, 2009, 11:03 ---
--- Quote from: nibs on July 04, 2009, 10:58 ---is that mom or dad we are seeing?
--- End quote ---
Trey....that's one of his favorite spots!
ooops...didn't notice that the question had already been answered :D
--- End quote ---
It was nice to see him there, when you are not in the area, you don't really get a "feel " for their hang outs etc...
Pchemist:
wow, the massive # of posts and the movement of the cam as I tuned in were dead give-aways that a fledge had happened. Quickly read through them all and soooo happy to hear it was a good one! I was deep asleep at 4am my time so don't feel badly that I missed it.
I TOLD them NOT to assert independence just because it was the 4th!!! Guess Princess' US genetics was too much. ;)
glad to see the other two are unimpressed and it's nice to have this wide view and still be able to see them on the ledge just hanging out. Thanks Eye-Spy! ;D
Kinderchick:
Was the guy with the white hat that you zoomed in on a few minutes ago one of our "fledge watchers", EyeSpy? Maybe Dennis? I don't think the others on the bench were, or were they? ???
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version