Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (608/1988) > >>

Marie:
........OOps was there anyone down below just now.....not you Barb I hope........ ;D

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---I didn't see food, think maybe its a left over...seemed more like a head count.
--- End quote ---
Okay, nibs and allikat, wasn't really sure.

Pchemist:
PoopShot!  Look Out Below! 

gramma:
Trey is such a great dad.  Has anyone seen Princess lately?

allikat:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 11:24 ---Was that Trey who flew onto the nestledge, momentarily? Little one began harassing him, maybe for food, so parent said, "Back off Boogaloo" and flew off. Oh, I guess it was a food drop off afterall! ::)

--- End quote ---
Nope...no food.  Think that Trey was just checking in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version