Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (606/1988) > >>

ballywing:
Just bumped into Barb & TPC on my way to work, they ARE on the other side of the street so no 'poopy' hair gel problems today!!! They have a good view of both the nestledge and the Paris building where our little fledger is. Barb said that Trey brought him some lunch and feathers were flying everywhere!!  ;D

gramma:
Now that sis has moved you can tell that her brother is behind the vent.

nibs:

--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 04, 2009, 12:02 ---Man they hide well behind that drain.....STOP IT !!

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way! Thought #2 went awol also :P

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on July 04, 2009, 12:03 ---#2 is by the drain cover laying down in the shade the his sis is providing!

--- End quote ---
Promise to put my glass on eagle..... :-\

Moonstar:
I think..or I hope one is laying down behind the drain cover.

It looks like a shadow but I think it is #3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version