Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (600/1988) > >>

birdcamfan:
Looks like someone is on the railing of the parkade off ramp

Baffled:
Was that a chick (the Hot Shot) on the lower Radisson ledge? Or a parent? Anyone see/know?

Pchemist:
this is a weird ride! - oh, well spotted!!!  but it seems less likely he will make it back to the ledge now, right?

(for those not seeing this, the fledged chick is on a ledge well below the nest ledge, on the Radisson (perhaps the entrance awning cover?))

gramma:
Yes Kinderchick....I am finished my vacuuming and I've even washed my floors.  Thanks for asking. :-*

Pchemist:

--- Quote from: BirdLover on July 04, 2009, 13:45 ---I can see now that I am not going to get any work done this weekend.   >:(
Can't tear myself away


--- End quote ---

I know the feeling BL!  but I have the family 4th thing to head off to in a few hours so that will be the end of that...  and I do have some stuff to get done first.

hey, cam operator is back!  Eye-spy or TPC?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version