Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
allikat:
--- Quote from: carly on July 04, 2009, 17:56 ---Thanks allikat, sorry I was confused - I thought that was hotshot we were watching. I am finally done my windows and housecleaning and just jumped back on...so I'm bit behind...lol..just ignore me :P
--- End quote ---
just ignore me ...............NEVER!! :D
allikat:
Starting to rain now in Westwood....
carly:
Thanks allikat, sorry I was confused - I thought that was hotshot we were watching. I am finally done my windows and housecleaning and just jumped back on...so I'm bit behind...lol..just ignore me :P
allikat:
--- Quote from: carly on July 04, 2009, 17:49 ---Awww..poor little guy. He's awfully close to the ground or is that just the cam making it look like that.
Gah..and he's crying too :'(
--- End quote ---
I'm wondering if he's talking to his brother below?
The lower ledge is about the 8th floor....I believe. I pass by it every day and I'm trying to guess how much lower it is than this ledge.
carly:
Typically - they would want him to take a few flights and get up higher before they reward him with food. But if they see he's there at dusk then they will feed him to keep him there safe overnight. That's how our parents do it - I'm sure each falcon pair has their own strategy.
P&T are long time parents and they know what they're doing, it's harder for us than them ;)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version