Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (580/1988) > >>

willmax11:
 Radar is showing a large cell just leaving Dauphin and headed for Wpg.
 Probably arrive in about 4 hours.

 I hope the kids have their Nor'Westers handy.

Kinderchick:
"Rain, rain, go away! Come again another day! (Like after the chicks have all safely fledged!) :P

eagle63_1999:
It is a heavy rain shower in the Peg at the moment.

allikat:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 17:53 ---I wonder if "Not-Such-A-Hot-Shot" is squawking for his brother to return, or maybe he's hungry? :-\ Beautiful camera shot, thank you! :D

--- End quote ---
Agreed......Wonderful camera shots!!! 
Oh, here we go again, another rain shower....
I couldn't believe how much rain fell...the cam showed us water on the ledge, haven't seen that in awhile....

Saoirse:
Still bone dry in Fort Richmond . . . although I'd rather have it raining here than on our poor chicks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version