Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
eagle63_1999:
Parent is feeding the kids how rare is that now a days! Besides they couldn't figure out the feeding part lol
des:
Guess I'll head down there and see for myself.
allikat:
Well...these two do not look like they are ready to go anywhere. I'm sure they are talking to hot shot below trying to encourage him perhaps to fly up.
Only bccs and TPC can answer this as they were watching today....not sure if hot shot got some height in his flying today or if it was all at the same elevation. I'm sure we will find out.
Mom and Dad will look after him eveyone...If he doesn't make his way back up this evening, overnight, or my morning, Mom or Dad will drop off food or have food in talon to entice him to fly.
Saoirse:
--- Quote from: ballywing on July 04, 2009, 19:11 ---I'm assuming just out of cam range and not over the side!!! :o
--- End quote ---
Must have just been out of cam range, because both are visible now -- sis on the drain cover, brother at the south end of the ledge. At least it looks as though the rain has stopped (still no sign of rain in the south end of the city).
des:
Somebody must be down there at ground level watching the falcons, esp. Hotshot. Aren't they - or nearby????
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version