Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (571/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---would hotshot have to fly somewhere else to try to get the height he would need to get back to the ledge?
--- End quote ---
I would tend to think so, nibs, but then I'm just guessing. :-\

willmax11:
 The parking ramp ledge he is on is probably 5 times longer than the home ledge so he has
 lots of room to flap his wings without leaving. Ever stronger.

 This is a pic from Google Earth, Panaramio.
 (Click for larger pic.)

 http://www.panoramio.com/photo/11115496

 (I'm not sure, but in the zoom view that white angled object in the left "eye"
 might be the web cam.)

allikat:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 20:09 ---
--- Quote ---hot shot is out of sight now
--- End quote ---
I think that I can still see a wee speck of movement down there, allikat. :)

--- End quote ---
yup he's there...he was out of sight for a bit.  Flapping away below, then he came back into view!!!

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---hot shot is out of sight now
--- End quote ---
I think that I can still see a wee speck of movement down there, allikat. :)

allikat:
There he is...back in the corner.

Practice makes perfect!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version