Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
allikat:
As for the hotelier who has been letting the falcons stay rent-free, he is happy to have them on his roof.
"It think its fantastic that we have some extra guests here in our hotel for the next few weeks, knowing that this is one of the few mating pairs in central Alberta.
I absolutely love that the above was said!!!!!.....way to go!
Thanks for the link to read that article Carly and the heads up on the report Willmax!!!!!!! :D
Ooops...I guess this will get shovelled to the alberta thread.....
bcbird:
Is Hotshot still the little dark spot at the end nearest the wall on the rounded edge down below?
Donna:
Tks Kinder,,,,,,,,sure wish I could have seen that, but sounds like all is good so far. Perhaps I'll be able to catch one of the others.
Donna
Kinderchick:
Bad news about your hard drive, Donna. :( Had that happen to me once. No fun! Anyhoo, welcome back! Yes, 2 still on nestledge and one that we're calling Hot Shot is on the far left corner of the curved ledge directly below the nestledge.
carly:
--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 20:19 ---
--- Quote ---He will figure it out.
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the reassurance, Carly. :D Hey, weren't you the first one to report seeing him fledge early this morning? Lucky you! And thanks for reporting the news, if it was you! ;D
--- End quote ---
Yes that was me, I'm in Ontario so I caught him bright and early! And you're very welcome about the reassurance. I just finished a fledge watch here a few weeks ago and watched our guys in the same situation!! They eventually figure it out with some determination and a little help from mom and dad ;)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version