Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bev.:
Nite everyone.
I have another busy day ahead
will check in before I head out tomorrow :-* :-*
bev.:
I used to worry about my fledges last year , if they were getting fed enough. I think they get food drops that we do not see.
allikat:
No worries everyone!!! ...they will be looking after him! He will rest up tonight. Little hot shot knows that he needs to fly around to higher elevations so he can eventually work his way up to the nestledge again.
Enraptured:
I sure hope so, otherwise where's he going to get the energy to attempt more (and higher) flights! It would be very un-Trey&Princess-like to not feed him. Hopefully he got more than that earlier morsel!
allikat:
I think you're right Enraptured.....I'm pretty sure little hot shot got fed today!!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version