Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
ballywing:
What the heck is 'sodium' lighting.. ??? - anyhoo - REALLY bright on the street, but nest ledge and 'Hot Shot' ledge in the dark - maybe morning will bring some action. NIght all!! ;D (Yes I am a night owl) :P
willmax11:
Is it that bright at Portage & Smith. Must be sodium lighting.
I see a small shadow on the ramp area. I hope he gets some sleep
hanging on the ledge, he needs it.
But then I see that the Elk river boys are asleep on their ledge with
their heads tucked under their wings.
Pchemist:
surprised this isn't already started, given the activity! but then perhaps you all are tired from all of it too.
looks like we'll be starting off with a wide view. I acn imagine I'm seeing Hot-shot on the lower ledge, but who knows?
see you in the morning! 8)
TCONA:
I was out most of the day,this is the first chance to log on. Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do,but am getting a lot of informative information.Thx. I was watching the Merlins nesting in my neighbors spruce they,re about to fledge in maybe a week.
Moonstar:
Thanks Tracy for the nice long post. It explains a lot and puts my mind at ease. Not quite as worried. Sounds like the chicks have pretty good instinct but they they do have very good parents.
Sleep well everyone.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version