Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (558/1988) > >>

carly:
Good morning!  Nice to see 2 little bodies on the ledge  :D

willmax11:
 If that is #2 at the point then maybe that is big sis doing flapping along the
 ledge.
 I don't recall her up on the ledge too often b4.

BirdLover:
Morning!  There is lots of wingercizing going on this morning on the upper ledge.  Flapping back and forth along the outside.  The lower ledge had some he has moved out of sight for now.

Three:
Our second male has been practicing in and around the nest ledge, but no take off yet. He likes to sit at Trey's Point and flap, but always points inward. Sis has been pretty quiet so far, only shuffling around the ledge a tiny bit and no wingercising that I could see.

bccs:
Morning all, just finishing my tea and then I'll head to the site. I'll fill you in later when I get home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version