Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (555/1988) > >>

willmax11:
 I saw one falcon on the building being scanned.

 Front, second story?
 Maybe it was Trey.

carly:
I take it the scan is to try and find #2 son.

gramma:
Thanks for the camera work.  Sis looks so cute and cudly.  What a looker she's going to be.  Hot Shot is sitting below her.  Wonder if he watched his brother fledge and if he has any plans to join him. 

carly:
Oh and there is little hotshot looking quite comfy as he looks out on the world  :-*

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---There goes #2 at 7:01 !
--- End quote ---
Darn! I missed it by about 5 mins.   >:( I did see some flapping from where I was standing across the room from my computer! Maybe I blinked! :( Save flight No. 2 and yes, run, bccs, run!!! :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version