Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (551/1988) > >>

Saoirse:
Whew -- there she is!

Saoirse:
All I have is the nest ledge with no one in sight, although Sis was there only ten minutes ago. Surely she hasn't flown, too?

BirdLover:
All I have is a rooftop.  :(
So, I hope I haven't frozen up again, which is what happens the majority of the time.

skypilot:
For a while I thought the bird on the ledge they just focussed on was the female.  It seemed bigger, with a wider body (but there was no one around to compare it with).  Now that we are focussed on the nest again, I am not so sure.  From the posts its the males who took the plunge first.

I wonder if body size determines when the "chicks" take the plunge.  If so, the males went first because they had less body mass to develop. There still seems to be a (relatively speaking) lot of down around the bird in the nest's head.  Thx for the closeups.

BirdLover:
So, let me get this straight.  #1 is still on the parkade roof and #2 has fledged and we think that he is on the Paris Bldg.  Big Sis is still on the nest ledge and loving her own room.  And, everyone has been fed this morning???
Am I right from what I have read?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version