Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
allikat:
Just try and refreshing the page....see if that works
debc52:
Awww! And to think I was awake at 7 and could have seen it! Not up, mind you so what are the chances. Glad to read that everything is going well. Keep up the good work everybody. :)
Is anybody else having problems with the cam? I am getting stop motion photos most of the time instead of the smooth live picture. Started last night. Any suggestions?
allikat:
WOW.....I can't believe what I've alreadymissed !!! All I did was go out for breakfast ::)
Thanks for the camera work (whomever is at the controls)....looks like hot shot is still on the parkade roof and little charmer is (not sure where now)....maybe still on the Paris Building?
Sis....is not impressed!!! I think she's sulking right now. Would rather her sulk away then take a premature flight!
With hopes....Hot Shot and Little Charmer will just stay put where they are and continue to flap away and build wing strength.
The Peregrine Chick:
Will be back, going downtown to put in some time on the street ...
Not sure what will be the best view, though I think it will be the nestledge. If Eye-Spy returns, I'm sure he'll take y'all on a tour of downtown to see what's up where ...
Pchemist:
thanks all! I think if they always fledge around that time then I shall always only read about it....
now, having heard about the food-drops, it's time to make breakfast here. especially as all I see is the parkade roof with no falcon.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version