Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (531/1988) > >>

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on July 05, 2009, 17:04 ---whatever - you leave, you don't call, you don't write, and then you show back up with no notice and I'm supposed to be all "ooooooooh, thanks for visiting me" ?

I think not.  *snff*

--- End quote ---
Until she needs something.  Typical sister.  I hope he steps on her head while she sleeps !!

eagle63_1999:
It was so kewl watching him come in, he was strong and maybe had a little trouble with the landing but it was kewwwwwllll

carly:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on July 05, 2009, 17:04 ---whatever - you leave, you don't call, you don't write, and then you show back up with no notice and I'm supposed to be all "ooooooooh, thanks for visiting me" ?

I think not.  *snff*

--- End quote ---

LOL  ;D ;D

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 05, 2009, 16:51 ---
--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on July 05, 2009, 16:48 ---Well it can't be the girl. Plus it does have juvenile colouring.  The girl is not impressed with him at all coming in an stealing her grub lol

--- End quote ---
It seems that this big girl has an attitude problem Eagle ;D
She does not play and share nicely with others.
Sandbox rule ??? ???   ;D

--- End quote ---
Great.  Another old bird in a sandbox.... ::)

The Peregrine Chick:
Think it is "Hot Shot" but not entirely sure, have had a buzz around to look in all the usual spots and will do so again after I have had a better look at him ....

And it would make sense for it to be "Hot Shot" as he had worked his way higher than the nestledge after he barnstormed his brother on the Paris Building.  We know he has been trying to get back to the ledge since yesterday afternoon, so its a pretty good bet

... but will keep looking ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version