Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (529/1988) > >>

Saoirse:
A post on the CBC comments (yeah, I know) just suggested that Sis may need to become a bit more aggressive if she's to survive "out there" -- just struck me funny in light of our recent discussion about her attitude! She's still ignoring Hot Shot totally although she's now down from the drain cap and sitting, back turned, closer to him.

eagle63_1999:
The girl got down and went over to bro,tried to take the food, bit of tug of war. Now she's just standing there. Now she trying to reach in a grab some , bro is huddled in the corner .

She gave up she closer to the drain cover again. Now she's on the drain cover.

Enraptured:
uh-oh...tug of war. Oops! Sis landed flat on her bum!

willmax11:

--- Quote from: debc52 on July 05, 2009, 12:03 ---Thanks, Allikat. That helped a little. Obviously it is my computer, though, and not the CBC. Hubby is going to try running a scan.  :P

--- End quote ---
Every time my PC comes out of sleep mode I rt. click on the taskbar and open "Task Manager"
 Tabs show you all programs running in the background, CPU, performance, etc.
 In the "Processes" tab I click on ones I don't want running and "End Process".  Sometimes
 when you close a program it doesn't release the memory it was using.

 I also run TManager after booting up to end processes for that session.

 Also, when some programs freeze up and won't close, TManager will do it.

RCF:
Me thinks our little friend took an overnight camping trip and forgot to take snacks. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version