Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (528/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
... and there is one of the adults  sitting below him on the Paris Building ...

... could be Princess, looks large enough, white enough to be Trey ... Leaning toward Trey since we know he has been visiting here today & yesterday ...

allikat:
My goodness, my goodness....Here's everybody!!   ;D

Count on allikat to miss everything  ::)
I went downtown...didn't see anyone lookin up or with binocs or standing at Portage & Smith pointing.  I figured that all of that would be a dead giveaway.  I can't believe what I missed in that short while.  POOP!!!! with no art on the end of that.   ;)
I have to catch up on some reading here....I can't believe that one made it back to the ledge.  I'm currently watching the cam and is that little charmer?
Oh anyway, I'll just stop typing here and read!!!

eagle63_1999:
There he is on the Paris Buidling!

The Peregrine Chick:
... and that I believe is our "Little Charmer" .... (on the Paris Building)

Enraptured:
can there really be anything left on that carcass!? He's been at it for a very very long time!  Sis has given up. I was surprised that she was waiting so patiently for so long! She's hoping for a fresh delivery now.

I just took a look back to see how long he has been eating and it's been a full hour!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version