Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (507/1988) > >>

Mouse:
Yep, it's good to be back home - bickering, fighting, making up, complaining about the food.

sami:
 ;D

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Looked like the one that spent some time in south corner had the attitude of I refuse to eat leftovers bring on the fresh kill! and I agree it looked like dad had a confrontation with one of the boys
--- End quote ---
Yes, almost as if to say:"You will eat what's put in front of you, or you know where the door is, boys!" >:(

The Friesens:
Looked like the one that spent some time in south corner had the attitude of I refuse to eat leftovers bring on the fresh kill! and I agree it looked like dad had a confrontation with one of the boys :o

Saoirse:
So I guess fledging doesn't mean the end of wingercising -- a major workout on Trey's Point just a minute ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version