Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (497/1988) > >>

allikat:

--- Quote from: Moonstar on July 05, 2009, 21:51 ---
--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 05, 2009, 19:25 --- O.K. So I voted for Tupper and Addy. My Dad's name was Adelard, Ade.

 But if Ty is the favorite, Tupper goes to #2 at the moment. That's where they
 were hatched. Who wants to be Tupper???
 

--- End quote ---
I like Addy also, voted for that one. Ty is also a good name, I like that one.  But for the other male I would like Shaw "Admirable" one.  Not to crazy about Tupper.
But there names will be what ever the popular votes are and that is how it should be.
I am just so happy they are all back on the ledge for tonight.  The two brothers look so cute side by side.

--- End quote ---
I quite like the name Tupper as it acknowledged the new nest (temporary) and I think it's pretty cute.  But I'm not biased at all  ::)

gramma:
One last thing....Loriann, you are a poet  extraordinare.  I so enjoyed it.  Thanks 2kawaii for your wonderful photos.  Now goodnight one and all.

The Friesens:
Thank You for that info 2Kawaii. Very much appreciated :D

allikat:
Okay...after taking another look, Little Charmer has more of a pronounced malar stripe than Hot Shot, darker and thicker.  And to me he has a darker mask....BUT, that could change by tomorrow morning.
By the way, it's very comforting to know that there will be watchers on in the very early am.  If Little Miss decides she's gonna go tomorrow am, she's got many eyes to watch over her. 

msdolittle:
About a half hour ago we were walking back from the jazz festival and could hear some loud screatching .... looked up and there were two falcons.  we could see 2 falcons sitting on the ledge so we weren't sure if it was one of the kids .. or a kid and an adult.  they were circling the radisson a few times and it looked like the settled on the roof .. or the west side.  could still hear alot of noise.  looked at the cam as soon as i got in and saw the two boys sitting there still.

geuss it was princess and trey just going for a little late night fly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version