Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (496/1988) > >>

nibs:
Glad to see everyone home and safe, can't wait till tommorrow to see what adventures unfold. Now off to watch the wicked storm rolling thats through.
Night all, thanks for the great updates and pics!

RCF:
Did you see that,  one of them was yanking on the others tailfeathers. :o




Moonstar:
2kawaii the photo images you took are great.  I just love them. Thanks.

moka:
So great to catch up on everything, thanks everyone for all the exciting details.

After I got back from downtown, I had places to go, so returned to find three birds on the ledge! OMG!  :o :o :o

Bccs didn't mention that while we were all gazing at the bldgs. and the sky, a cop car pulled up and asked bccs if someone was going to jump. She quickly reassured him, explained what we were doing there and waved them off with a smile.

I think everyone on Portaqe Ave. now knows our bccs...  :D

msdolittle:
the one boy looks kind of funny.... sitting on the ledge .. head in the corner ... butt in the air having a sleep...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version