Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (495/1988) > >>

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: moka on July 05, 2009, 22:07 ---a cop car pulled up and  bccs quickly waved them off with a smile.



--- End quote ---
I swear I specifically stated that Barb would incure the wrath of the law at some point during fledge, did I not ?  Take that, Nostradamus   8)

birdcamfan:
Tu bad! Haha

The Friesens:
Why is the rubbermaid always referred to as tupperware???? I am sure either company wouldn't be impressed being confused with the other..lol :o

bccs:

--- Quote from: Jo on July 05, 2009, 10:26 ---Wonderful closeup of little Sis snuggling up to the ledge wall in that wee bit of shade (a couple of minutes ago).

Great commentary from everyone about the happenings on the ledge and information about falcon behavior. So nice to see photos / screen shots of recent events.

TPC, Dennis, bccs - do you sleep! Thank you all so much.

--- End quote ---
Nope I don't, can't speak for the camera guy tough ;D ;D

ballywing:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 05, 2009, 22:02 ---The name Tupper was created simply to acknowledge the use of this years nest upgrade which was nicknamed "Tuppernest".  I quite like the name Tupper as it acknowledged the new nest (temporary) and I think it's pretty cute.  But I'm not biased at all  ::)

--- End quote ---
I think the Tuppernest was a real lifesaver that one day when it rained non stop for about 16 hours. The chicks weren't quite old enough to withstand all that constant cold rain - and a few days later they would have been too big to all fit under Princess like they all did that day in the Tuppernest...(squirmy worms that they were...) - so I kinda like 'Tupper' to give tribute to TPC's nest addition that went a long way to avoid another possible "Black Friday" scenario.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version