Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bev.:
I am just home from fence building and have not had time to read through all the posts yet. But am I right in assuming all are back home
I think tomorrow will have to be catch up day as I am so tired right now.
ballywing:
--- Quote from: The Friesens on July 05, 2009, 22:28 ---Why is the rubbermaid always referred to as tupperware???? I am sure either company wouldn't be impressed being confused with the other..lol :o
--- End quote ---
Hm, good point - well we can't name a chick RUBBER - so there. :P
eagle63_1999:
Wonder what the traffic slow up is on Smith just north of the nest. Seems fine at the moment but man the last couple if minutes have been interesting for 10:30 at night.
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: Saoirse on July 05, 2009, 21:46 ---TPC, I don't know where this message belongs, but I wanted to make sure you saw it. I just noticed that yasemin on the CBC comments has posted this information:
"If you find injured wildlife here are the numbers to call ( assuming the website info is current) -
Contact Manitoba Conservation at (204)945-6784 or the nearest Manitoba Conservation District Office.
Call the TipLine at 1(800)782-0076.
The Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre can be reached at (204)883-2122.
The Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre can be reached at (204)510-1855.
Yes i know there's a project coordinator but people may not write down the contact number on this web site."
If any of this information isn't correct, thought you'd want to know.
--- End quote ---
Thanks Saoirse - I have posted an update in the comments section of the CBC site with the Project's number.
eagle63_1999:
It's all a mute point as Tracy has came up with the names and they are being voted on. :D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version