Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (493/1988) > >>

bev.:
Well I  read all the pages
Great reporting everyone. I feel like I was there

Little HOT Shot has a narrower stripe and it is more to the front of the eye on the right
the other male has a thicker stripe and it is more under the eye.
that is what I noticed.

wish I could have been here for all the cam shots.

thanks for doing so much so all can see the kids and the areas  that they are flying to. :-* :-*
Must turn in now.

eagle63_1999:
He gets more henpecked by his kids then by us!

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: 2kawaii on July 05, 2009, 22:54 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 22:50 --- "nest-maid" doesn't identify the company either. "

--- End quote ---

No, that would be a description of Trey! ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---
Poor hen-pecked guy.   :(

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 22:50 --- "nest-maid" doesn't identify the company either. "

--- End quote ---

No, that would be a description of Trey! ;D ;D ;D

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: The Friesens on July 05, 2009, 22:28 ---Why is the rubbermaid always referred to as tupperware???? I am sure either company wouldn't be impressed being confused with the other..lol :o

--- End quote ---

It is a rubbermaid product but "rubber-nest" doesn't sound right and "nest-maid" doesn't identify the company either.  Just so happens that tupper-nest sounded better so it stuck.

And yes, Rubbermaid is aware that we used one of their products this year (twice actually) don't know if they made note of it, but one of the Phanatics sent them the information!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version